Friday, November 25, 2005

It's my birthday, too, yeah!

So, this year was one of those years when my birthday fell on Thanksgiving day. It happens every so often. I think the last time it happened was on my 21st birthday. Yep... my big 21 was celebrated with my parents and borther over turkey... My mom & dad bought me a 4-pack of individual wine bottles. it was a nice effort on their part. It wasn't drinking back at school with my friends, but it was something.

Anyway, last night was #32, and it was basically unremarkable. My daughter gave me a wonderful gift of vocabulary cards and a set of Muppet playing cards. It was sweet.

Both she and I were really sick yesterday, so we staggered through Thanksgiving. We had Cornish Game Hens rather than Turkey. Turkey was going to be too much effort. All the rest of the trimmings were pretty standard, though.

Anyway, Kate Hoff pointed out that her birthday was this past Monday. I didn't know ours were so close together. Perhaps we'll have to hold a joint party next year.

Nothing, too random today... My daughter is revelling in the fact that it is snowing, so we're going to go out and play now.

Toodles,
Chris

No comments: