Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Auditionees

I was at auditions last night for a show that I will be directing this fall.  Turn out wasn't particularly good.  I could cast all the women I need, but not enough men showed up.  As a director I like to know that if I absolutely had to I could cast after the first night of auditions, so I'm a little nervous.  Supposedly a bunch o' people will be coming tonight.  Cross your fingers for me.  I realized that I'd forgotten to ask if any of the auditionees were doing anything for the Fringe.  I intend to ask the folks who show up tonight.  The only person who attended last night (excluding myself) who I know is doing a Fringe show is my Assistant Director, Lindsay E. Goss, who will be appearing in City Pagez: The Show.  From what I've heard about it, it'll be a good show.  Oddly enough, I don't know if I'll get to see it, given the theme of my column

I'll try to remember to ask folks tonight, so I can mention some other shows to check out.

Toodles,
Chris

No comments: