Friday, July 23, 2004

Cobwebs in my head

Once upon a time, 5 years ago, or so... I was able to memorize a script in a matter of days.  No longer.  The brain theoretically degrades after age 25 and at 30, I'm here to tell you that it is true.  Last night's rehearsal for Dandelion Snow was a bit rough as I was trying to do all my parts off book.  Youch!  I'll have it all down pat by next Monday's next rehearsal, but last night was not a pretty thing. 

Otherwise rehearsal was very encouraging.  The cast is growing together, the show is solid and a lot of fun.  It helps that the script is great to begin with, and the caliber of folks I'm working with makes it a joy to go to rehearsal.

At the risk of too much self promotion, make sure you add Dandelion Snow to your Fringe Calendar.  You'll be glad you did.

No comments: