Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Masquerading...

You may remember that last year we had a "Fringe Prom" on the opening weekend of the big event. Two lovely ladies saved me from going stag to the event. This year I have my date arranged in advance and won't be searching the internet desperately for companionship, but... This year we aren't having a "Prom." Nope. We're having a Masquerade and Burlesque Ball. It's going to be the night of the 4th of August at the Varsity Theatre. Consider this an official invitation for you to attend, too.

Now, whenever one is invited to a Masquerade the issue arises of what to wear. Well... I'd have to say that I don't really know what to go as... And because of that, I thought I'd leave it up to you! Isn't that cool of me?

So... Assuming that I get the computer code to work right, there is a poll that follows here. Click on your choice. If you choose something that isn't on the list, you MUST leave a comment, otherwise I won't know what you think I need to appear as. Cool?

Okay... here we go...


No comments: