Sunday, July 02, 2006

So... It's been a while...

Howdy! Just a quick note to y'all that I'm going to be off to Spain in about an hour. Actually, I'm leaving the Twin Cities in an hour. I won't leave the country for another 11 hours. But, this time tomorrow I'll be in Madrid.

As you probably know, I'll be continuing to write more about the Fringe while I'm overseas. When it comes down to it, the internet makes all things possible. I've finally finished my first round of interviews with my featured companies, and I'll be writing about Hardcover/Nancy Donoval's show, as well as a production that involves a swimming pool! You heard me, a swimming pool! (More on that later).

For now, though, I'm going to pack up my laptop and shut down the wireless so I don't get into trouble when I board the plane.

Sorry, no randomness until I get to Spain. All sorts of stuff thereafter, I'm sure.

No comments: