Sunday, August 02, 2009

Day 4 -- The Beginning

Technically, I'm writing this out of order. I still have reviews to write from Day 3. BUT... I have to go pick up my daughter in a minute. Once every year I take my daughter around with me to Fringe shows. On this day I throw out the dice-rolling method of show selection, and we go see the children's shows.

Today is that day. This year my little one is 10 years old. She's part of the Hannah Montana set, and not as big on the fairy tales as she used to be. That means that while we may take in something that is for really little kids today, it will only be because there isn't always a good selection of shows for kids in every slot.

However, I should point out that this year there are kids shows in every slot, on the weekend days. That's a first since the "Kids Fringe" venue was done away with many years ago. Kudos to the Fringe festival on better program planning. Kids shows offered when kids are available to see them! Yay!

______________________

Sorry, no randomness today. I've gotta go get a kid.

No comments: