Monday, August 01, 2005

The d20 Rating System

Hey! I just decided to make things simple this year, and implement a system for rating system so you can tell pretty quickly how I felt about a show.
I stewed over whether to do a thumbs-up kind of thing, or whatever. Random side note: Did you know that Roger Ebert has a copyright and a registered trademark on his thumb? How silly is that?!
Anyway, I decided to use the Polyhedral dice from D&D (and many other worthy RPGs) as the foundation of my rating system. So here is a simple chart submitted for your approval:
d4 = Not Worth The Time
d6 = Has Some Merit
d8 = Not Bad, Not Great
d10 = Worth Going To
d12 = Heckuva Good Show
d20 = One Of The Best

Since we have that handy feature of filing stuff into categories now (Did you notice that feature on the blogs?), it should be pretty simple to find all the shows that I thought were great, so you can go to them if you tend to agree with my way of thinking. Or, you could find all the ones I think are crap, if you tend to disagree with me all the time. Cool, eh?

No comments: