Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Day 5 -- 7:00 p.m. & 8:30 Time Slots

I rolled an 8 on my dice, and that had me headed to the Mpls Theatre Garage, but my hunger and my need to hit the little boys room took me on a detour to Rudolph's BBQ across the street. I had a pulled pork sandwich and fries. Also, I tried some beer from Colorado that was called a Belgian White. It was nummy. First American beer that I'm really a fan of.

Best thing about this pit stop? The fact that Monday Night Football was on. I'd forgotten about the game, but my serendipitous discovery of it made me happy. The food did, too. It's good to be able to enjoy pork again.

Because I was supposed to be at the Theatre Garage for the 7 p.m. Time Slot, I opted to head over there for the 8:30 p.m. slot. Sort of a make-good. Well, guess what? There wasn't a show there. I bumped into Theatre technician extraordinaire Debbie Tallen. Who informed me tht thte show in that time slot had pulled out of the Fringe days before the whole thing started. I spent a pleasant hour chatting with her, catching up on the backstage news.

At 9:30 I took off for my 10 p.m. show.

No comments: