Friday, August 12, 2005

Day 9 -- The beginning

Here in just a little bit I'm goign to pick up my 6 year-old daughter and take her with me to tonight's offerings. Should be interesting, as I searched the site for "Family Friendly" shows and there just weren't a lot that came up for Friday night.

Anyway, her mother has to work late tonight, so Dad and daughter are going to take in some shows and hope that she doesn't hear the f-word too many times. Cross your fingers for me.

I'm doing modified charts for tonight. Anything with too many warnings gets taken off the charts. Also, instead of rolling dice, I'm letting her choose numbers 1-20. It makes it more fun for her.

Okay, random stuff:

I would like to thank Rik Reppe for being the one person who understands my need to uphold the integrity of my show selection method. Also, I'd like to let y'all know that, as I mentioned to Rik, I will be putting out statistics regarding my die rolls, etc. about a day or two after the Fringe is completed.

It is too hot today to be wearing a vest and a tie. I need to change.

I highly recommend Audio Books For Free. If you have an MP3 player, it is worthwhile.

Thank you to the guys of "THAC0" for mentioning Jim Henson's "Labyrinth" and "Dark Crystal" in their show. That made me happy.

A bit of trivia? Sure...I'm hooked on facts: "Redheads require more anesthesia to 'go under' than other hair colors do." -- Not sure what this means, but it may be helpful information to you, depending on your hair color.

I have a navel!

Remember the Alamo!

No comments: