Monday, August 08, 2005

Day 5 -- The Beginning

Well, it is the morning of the 5th day of the Fringe Festival, and I'm still not doing too well. I'm looking at needing to go to the doctor. I'll have to make that phone call in a few minutes here. The nice thing about the weekdays, is that there is time to do other things. That's important because I have laundry and dishes to do. I'd think about mowing the lawn, too, but the rain this morning has the grass soaked. Maybe later in the afternoon. The first show for today isn't until the 5:30 p.m.

Okay... So where's the random stuff?

Peter Jennings died last night. ABC interrupted local programming (specifically "Sports Wrap") to announce the news.

Today's word of the day is "INADVERTENTLY." Whenever you hear or read that word, scream real loud!

I had my first bit of pork since coming back yesterday. It was in the form of ham on a sandwich. I didn't die or anything, so I then also had bacon when I ate a "GLBT" (Guacamole, Lettuce, Bacon & Tomato) at the Acadia. I might try ribs tonight after a late-night show.

INADVERTENTLY

There has to be an answer somewhere.

No comments: