Saturday, August 06, 2005

Day 3 -- The Beginning

After doing Fringe Prom last night, I'm pooped. But nothing will keep me from seeing shows today. I was thinking of going to the 12 noon show, but I wasn't up in time. That time slot only had one show available, so a die roll would've been moot. So, I guess, in keeping with the whole depending on the dice thing I'll see my first show at 1 p.m.

I've got very little else to say right now. I'm tired and distracted by the TV in the bckground and my daughter looking over my shoulder. So, I'm going to jump to the random bits and hit the road.

RANDOMNESS ABOUNDS:

My first die roll of the day was the #10.

I'm getting a lot of headaches since I came back to America. I'm thinking I need to go to a doctor.

Trivia Time: "58% of Americans believe they have above average IQ's." -- BRILLIANT!

No comments: