Saturday, August 13, 2005

Day 10 -- The Beginning

Well, I have Wendy with me for the first two time slots again today. She'll be headed home after that, and then I'll be back to dice-determined Fringe Exploration. Should be fun. We'll be starting our day with the Three Billy Goats Gruff, and then A Little Princess. After that, kid-friendly doesn't matter any more. My dice are getting ansty, so I'm die-ing (oooh! a pun!) to get going.

Just a bit of random stuff:

I'm going to the gym to work out. I need that.

I'm thinking of a number between one and five!

"To go along with the comfort, we've built in hard working features like mid-leg utility pockets." -- Blurb from the Duluth Trading Co catalog.

Trivia Time!: "The first TV commercial: a Bulova watch ticking onscreen for exactly 60 seconds." -- This is exciting to me. I have a Bulova watch. It's a great time piece, and good-lookin' too!

No comments: