Sunday, August 08, 2004

Day 2: 7:00 p.m. Time Slot

Well, I found my first error in my charts. I rolled a 16. That part worked. I found that the show I was supposed to attend, Women! Live on Stage! by Theatre Unbound was not being performed at that time. So, I was going to reroll, and try again, but by that time, the person who had given me a ride had left. They were to come and pick me up after that show. So... since I couldn't reroll, I opted to go get food. Especially since I was feeling a little light headed and sleepy. I needed to eat.

I went across to Rudolph's BBQ and got a hamburger. It was good, but more importantly I had three glasses of Iced Tea to get the caffeine I desperately needed. The fact that I wasn't keeping up my show-viewing duties had me a bit depressed, but I used the time to look over my lines. I noticed that I'd learned a couple of them wrong, and had been saying them that way for two weeks now. I decided to try and rectify that situation.

About 7:45 my ride cam, and we headed to my show at the MCTC Whitney Mainstage.

No comments: