Monday, August 09, 2004

Day 4: Well...CRAP! 5:30 & 7 p.m. Time Slots

I just got an e-mail that makes me a liar. I am not able to attend anything tonight prior to 8:30, and very possibly not until the 10:00 p.m. time slot. I am assistant directing a show at the Great American History Theatre this fall, entitled "Christmas of Swing." It is a holiday show featuring the Andrews Sisters and is directly related to the show "Sisters of Swing" with which I've been affiliated for the past couple of years. Anyway... the callbacks are tonight and conflict directly with the Fringe. So...I'll be doing that instead. I will be headed to a 10 p.m. show for sure. We'll see what happens with the 8:30 p.m. show. I am seriously looking forward to getting going on seeing many more shows, so this is a little frustrating.

Anyway... I guess this let's you see what trying to Fringe is like for someone who is working in theatre full time. Life is busy, and it doesn't slow down for Fringe.

No comments: