Saturday, August 14, 2004

Day 9: The Beginning

I've rolled my die. It isn't the same die that I rolled all the rest of the Fringe. I've lost that one. So, I went into my bag of dice (something that all true gamers have), and pulled out another one. It is a blue one. The old one was an orange and yellow one that was suppoed to look like it was made of elemental fire. But, it's gone now...gone.

I rolled my die for the 1 p.m. time slot already, and I'll be starting my day with "A Good Year for Garanimals." It's part of the Spoken Word Fringe. Haven't seen any of their stuff yet this year. Cross your fingers for me. I get to see shows all afternoon, but then I'm off to "Carmen" at Jeune Lune. My parents are coming down to see it, so that'll be nice. They missed it last time around. My work with Jeune Lune is the work I'm most proud of, and so it is important to me that they see it.

Random Crap...
  • I'm hungry
  • What can I say? I'm hooked on facts! www.hookedonfacts.com: "More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines. " -- Idiots!
  • There used to be a type of bugspray that had mint as its wasp-killing poison. I bought it a couple of times a couple of years back and I loved the stuff. Does anyone know where you can find it these days?
  • Down by the station, early in the morning, see the little pufferbellies all in a row!
  • On my desk in front of me at this moment is a CD case, a rolodex that is tipped on its side, and a set of stereo headphones along with about 5 or 6 post-its that I am currently ignoring.

No comments: