Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Day 6: The beginning

I am going to head to the store in a little bit and pick up some things to munch on so that I don't have to skip any time slots for the sake of eating. My goal today is to not have to miss any time slots unless I am suddenly taken ill (as I was last night).

I already know what I'm doing during my 2:30 p.m. time slot today. I'm appearing at the MCTC Whitney Mainstage as Julian in Dandelion Snow. Should be able to hear crickets in the theatre given the time slot, but we'll see. If you want to save me from the chirping of small insects, stop by and see the show.

After that, who knows. For those who have witnessed my die rolling, you know that I don't roll the dice until I'm sitting in the audience of the show immediately prior. That means that if I'm sitting in the audience waiting for the 5:30 show to start, I'll roll for the 7 o'clock show. So... for times when I have my show, I don't roll until I am sitting in the Green Room.

Okay...today's randomness:
  • Smile!!!
  • I learned yesterday that my parents are reading this blog. "Hi Mom & Dad!"
  • Caitlin Gilmet is one of my favorite new people at this year's Fringe. Not that she's new to personhood herself, but she's new to me. You sould check out her blog, too.
  • David Terrell has been tentatively given the No. 2 Wide Receiver gig for the Chicago Bears. He has yet to live up to his potential as the first round draft pick that he was coming out of the University of Michigan a couple of years back.
  • I wonder if C. S. Lewis ever kicked himself for how wrong he was about what outer space was like in his novel "Out of the Silent Planet."
  • Today's fact from www.hookedonfacts.com: "Mosquitoes prefer children to adults, blondes to brunettes." -- So that's why we called the toeheaded whelp from down the street "Itchy!"

No comments: