Monday, August 09, 2004

Day 3: 4:00 p.m. Time Slot

I didn't get to see a show in this slot, due to the fact that the Illusion show in the slot prior ran long. So, I searched out wireless signal so I could upload my badly behind columns.

I discovered two things that really pissed me off. #1... Both Borders and Starbucks use T-mobile hotspots service to act as their wireless servers. #2... that actualy costs a fee. Some local coffee shows allow you to use their systems for free, and that's great. It encourages people to do it. And brings them in for business. Making me pay to use Wi-Fi at a coffee bar makes me grumpy, not to mention makes me give money to a company that I don't want to support. I did it anyway. I needed to catch up.

Random thing:
  • I sat next to one of my favorite actors at the Illusion show. Andre Samples is a remarkably talented guy who I was lucky enough to be in a History Theatre show with. For this Fringe Festival he'll be appearing in The Great Masturbators. This is a show that I wanted to see anyway, and I am cursing my method of show selection because of. Andre is playing Frederico Lorca, which has just got to be a rush. Go see it!

No comments: